Salesforce surely is an incredible tool to have to generate more leads, but integrating it with other similar tools will offer you revolutionary change in closing more deals and enhancing your business’s productivity.
Salesforce is considered as the best cloud based customer relationship management tool, which aids the businesses to build a great reputation in the market. However, Salesforce CRM integration is a process that needs to be done properly and effectively if you wish to make the best use of it. There are several tools that help you integrate your system with Salesforce and Unbounce is surely one of them.
With the help of Unbounce, one can easily integrate with Salesforce and offers you access to this widely appreciated tool as a third party integration. By connecting both your Unbounce and Salesforce accounts, you will be able to capture more and more leads and can manage your customers effectively. This is done by creating forms on your landing pages that pushes the leads to the Salesforce dashboard, and A/B test pages which is quite awesome.
How to integrate Salesforce with Unbounce?
Integration of Salesforce with Unbounce is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow these simple steps and you are good to go. But first, you need to have an Unbounce account with pro subscription and a Salesforce account with Web Services API access along with Object lever permission to read, create and edit leads and field lever security to read, edit and create lead fields and lastly, an Unbounce landing page with email, company and last name.
· Log in to your Unbounce account and navigate to Saleforce page you wish to integrate.
· Now log into your Salesforce account and give access to Unbounce to send lead information by clicking “Allow”
· Wait until Unbounce and Salesforce are authenticated.
· Once done, the page will be successfully integrated with Salesforce. The blue checkmark sign will indicate that new leads will be sent to Salesforce.
You can integrate as many landing pages as you like to send more leads to your Salesforce. Just follow these steps again and if experience any problem, contact their customer care.
Benefits of Salesforce CRM Integration
There are several benefits associated with Salesforce integration, which are:
· Capture more leads from landing pages
· Forward campaign leads directly to your reps
· Its cloud based feature allows you to give access to everything you need at your fingertips
· Easy management of customers and close as many deals as possible to grow your business
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9448131